Between 2005 and 2017, Dr. Jacks surgically reconstructed over 100 wounded warriors from Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2011, he served as the Surgical Liaison to NATO during the Libyan Campaign that removed Muammar Gathafi from power. Needless to say, Dr. Jacks is no stranger to the ravages of war and the experience it requires for the proper surgical skills when facial trauma victims need the best care. Common facial injuries treated by Dr. Jacks:
- Orbital fractures (bones around the eye)
- ZMC fractures (cheek bone)
- Frontal Sinus fractures (skull)
- Lefort fractures (upper jaw)
- Mandible fractures (lower jaw)
- Laryngeal fractures (windpipe)
- Any variety of complex Head and Neck soft tissue injuries (cuts, burns, etc.)
If you or a loved one are subject to facial trauma, you need to know two things:
- Dr. Jacks's experience is unparalleled.
- Dr. Jacks will only collect what insurance reimburses. He will write-off any residual bills that trauma patients owe for his services. Having seen the effects of the worst trauma on the human soul (from war), he refuses to add to anyone's burden.